Monday, October 02, 2006

Guest at Nova Raids

It has been a really long road, but I finally reached level 77! Woohoo!! Completely missed getting a screenshot of it since we were still surrounded by mobs at the moment, but it is really cool to have the Dance of Shadow. Since I'm able to SM all over the place now I've been running the Hot Springs delivery quests repeatedly trying to get my last recipe, I have all my S grade jewels except for the necklace. Unfortunately, the two quests there (liquor delivery and egg delivery) now both end in Goddard instead of at Jeremy so they take a little longer to do than before, and man the reward chance rate is SO low....needless to say I've gotten the 18,800 adena and haste pot rewards many times over, a few ring and earring recs...and STILL NO NECKLACE!!! (argh). I may just end up selling the extra recs I have and buying the rec in Giran at this point.

Anyway, in other fun stuffs I got to go on a raid run with Nova on Sunday, my friend DeadlyWolf invited me to a guest BD spot for their party. They started with Cabrio, then to the Skylancer thing near the Coliseum, then to the Varka Silenos Raid Boss, and then off to the island south of Giran for 3 raid bosses in a row there. It was alot of fun, thanks so much Nova for having me there! I miss raiding alot, glad that I have been able to do more of it these last few weeks!





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Raids ;]
and GL with S nackle ;] And please More posts ! it's very intresting ;] ( sry for my english )

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home