Friday, September 22, 2006

Call me a Starbuck's Barista, because I grind

Man, sorry for the big lag in posts but to be honest not too much has been happening lately since I went back to levelling the main BD class. I have been going strong and hardcore on the BD until I get to level 77. At the moment I'm about 25% away so hopefully in the next 2 weeks I can get my really uber dances.

In other news, The Final Heroes clan, after almost a year, is pretty much done. We have moved the entire core over to the Furions (which I misspelled, it's actually the Furyans). Appologies for the mistake, but by the time I found out I had already spent 2 million adena and approximately 2 million SP on making the clan (whatever the costs were to make the clan level 3). So, with that said- last night the clan did the level 4 quest, woohoo! Thanks so much to Crystalvixen for keeping me alive after being poisoned and immobilzed by Witch Kalis. Thanks to my champions, DaveMustaine, MrHand, and Havoch- an especally huge thanks to Dave who gave his life as a sacrifice to prove his clan loyalty. Uber thanks to Mr. Hand who blew through getting the quest item and then running to complete the quest of eva trial ALONE, where we usually needed a few clan members to whap the boxes. Thanks much to Bisnitchslamfist and Piewacket who joined us as well, it wouldn't be the same without the rest of the orcs to round our the crew! So, we're level 4 and hopefully this coming week we'll be invited back into the Elemental Storm Alliance.

Been messing around and finding out more and more little things in C5, such as- you can now be armed when wearing your formal wear! So, with that- here's another pic of Aleena in "Bringin Sexy Back" mode!


Lastly, I have been grinding in Blazing Swamp a bit working on the Noblesse quest, it turns out that I might need about 500 Moonstone Shards for this one, so...lots of dead orcs, and- A DROP! w00t!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work aleena! U are uber BD. Keep it up.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home