Thursday, August 10, 2006

I won in Bingo!

So, as part of the subclass quest we're also supposed gather up 100 Moonstone Shards, 2 Quicksilvers, and 10 Volcanic Ashes which can all be acquired from Blazing Swamp. It's a bit of a grind to get all the shards since it comes from reagent pouches that are dropped by Hames Orc Shamans (some other mobs on TOI 3 drop them also, but those mobs are deep blue to me at 75 whereas these shams are still white and 1x mobs, so they're solo-able).

Well, the reagent pouches can randomly open into one of 3 or 4 different reagents so you also end up with a ton of lava stones, and volcanic ashes, etc as well. I hunted a bunch of other mobs in the area also which yield the Stolen Infernium Ore which are used for playing Bingo.

So there was so much grinding to get the 100 Moonstone Shards I also actually managed to get 100 Stolen Infernium Ores and play Bingo, and amazingly enough I actually won! Well, actually I lost so badly that I actually ended up with more prizes than if I would've won! If you win, you get 4 a grade weapon mats, if you lose so bad that you don't even match a single row you get 10. So for once my bad luck ended up being good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home