Thursday, August 10, 2006

Yay I finally have a scammer too!

Now, now, don't take that too literally. It seems that I've finally become popular enough that someone has scammed my name and is trying the old weapon scam on people with it, so keep an eye out for "AleenaRasron" on Bartz. It still surprises me that the old "xxx is me id, take down the weapon so i can test the damage of the weapon on yyy, i will give back" scam still is used. I feel like this has got to be one of the oldest running scams Anyhow, a clannie got a screenshot for me and here it is! w00t! I feel like I've made it now that I finally am worth some farmer making a fake account mimicking my name!

I was even in party with my clannie when the scammer tried to get his kris! Thanks so much for the screenshot, Lenkin! This made my day! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home