Thursday, August 10, 2006

Onto subclassing!

Wow, where to start- After hitting level 75, what's the next logical thing to do but start on the really painful road to subclassing!

First off, the wait for Cabrio. This one's not too bad compared to what comes later- I only had to camp him for about 5 hours. On Bartz I'd really like to thank my friend Marthax who was able to mobilize a ton of people from his clan (Immortal Legends) on really short notice to come help us 75's start our quest!

About an equal amount of people from my alliance, FCA, made a showing as well to support us. Wow, so much love or at least so much empathy from others who have also been through the pain of subclassing!

[Screenshot TBA, I don't have one on this computer at the moment]

After that it went somewhat smooth as I then went on to camp TOI for the 3 TOI raid bosses, I ended up getting lucky and getting all three of them within the span of 5 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home