Thursday, August 10, 2006

All done, I'm an archer!

The second of the two quests, Mimir's Elixir tends to go by pretty fast if you've already prefarmed the moonstone shards and other mats you'll need in order to perform all the alchemy that you will need to to create the Elixir. The most difficult part of this quest is the journey into DVC for the Blood Fire from the Bloody Guardians. The rest of the quest is pretty much your kind of fedex agent type tasks [bring this here, get me that, etc etc etc].

I farmed alot of these while I was waiting for Baium [I had my prophet waiting at Baium spawn chatting with other 75's waiting]. So once this quest is finished, you get a scroll of EW-A, which of course I had to apply to the "free" kesh*kesh I got from the first part of the quest and whap! Got the kesh*kesh up to +4 (woohoo!). I'd like to get it up to +12 like my tsu*sls, but I doubt I will be risking that kind of money anytime soon.





















So, as dawn stretches across the Tower of Aden castletown, a new hawkeye is born!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Allena! I dont know you i never played official server. First of all i love your blog i found it today^^ you seems be nice person:). Sry for my english. Wish you good luck

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home