Thursday, October 05, 2006

Maj Drop and more TD raid runs!

Okay, so...I think I got my best drop ever! I was in a party in Pagans the other night, and as you know Pagans only allows parties of 5 or less, otherwise there is a possibility that all extra members may get teleported to random places...So any split in a Pagans drop by default can't be too bad. So, we got a Majestic Circlet! The PP was running around picking up all the drops and it almost went completely unnoticed [usually in Pagans the spawn rate is so fast you end up with a room flooded with drops in like 10 minutes]


The only bad thing about this drop was that at the time I only have 6.4m adena to my name so I kinda was out of hte bidding REALLY fast. It ended up going for only 46M. This helm usually goes for over 100M on Bartz, so gratz to Damien on the Maj Helm at a bargain price! (I know, we should've gone to Giran and put up a shop for it...but, no big- I'm still 9.2m richer than I was before the party so no complaints).

Shortly after the drop Darktoy called a general meeting in the clan hall for a series of raid runs, we plowed through like 8 raid bosses. Man, The Damned just make it look so easy- a few screenies.





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U amaze me with ur luck Aleena. That's terrific news even if u didn't get that much adena.

68+ Bladedancer-Devviene
Savvis

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna see drops from Bosses!! ^^ grats on drop

10:47 AM  
Blogger Mgz said...

wow maj cirlet for 46 mil, what a bargain.. damiensin is lucky :P .. no wonder :D.

I always party with clan member for now so it is easy to split the drop later. Usually sell to other clan member for discount price vs Giran price or set up sell shop at Giran and distribute the adena later ^_^

Maj helm price is dropping everyday btw, maj helm reciep now is 30mil (last week it is 60mil)

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Lineage 2 Cheats, Exploits, and Hacks, click here.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

30m for recipe? wow thats so expensive. 30m is already a full helm in SEA. it even goes down to 28m sometimes.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home