Thursday, July 13, 2006

A week of AWESOME crafting!!!!

I used to be an OE nut. Overenchanting became too risky, no one wants to not be able to hunt anymore because you lost your weapon or lost your armor. So, instead lately I've been selling my drops and buying mats to craft, and I also managed to sell the Dragon Grinders I crafted a few weeks ago to get the Drac Bow rec. This week has been just PHENOMENAL! I can't believe the luck I've been having. Thanks to a thread on Blah, they recommended using Washu to craft a Draconic Bow so I gave hum a try, and of course- he worked! woohoo!! Scariest craft I've ever done, and I'm very happy to have a bow to use in 1.5 levels!


A few months back I started purchasing SOM mats and a rec, withthe intention of one day crafting it and selling it. I also was speaking to a Drac Bow crafter who is 7/8 on Drac Bows, so I figured I would give him a try with SoM. And, thanks to Noods, I now have a SoM to sell!




Broke now, but have some cool gear that I should be able to turn a profit on pretty easily. w00t! Back to more grinding, gotta get that spectral dancer stuff done!

For anyone who's going to do the third class change- a small recommendation, do your Cryolite Quest at level 73, and then choose your alliance with the orcs or ketras at level 74. You have to do them anyway, might as well get them out of the way now. The alliance quest is HORRIBLE in terms of XP...but if you have a BH with you, it's got some great spoils!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aleena. U are my hero also. You just don't understand how motivating you are. I've been following ur blogs for about a month now. I've seen all ur previous blogs. I want to let you know that you gave me the courage to +5 my dual keshes..woooot!! I craft at 60% all the time so i can relate to you on that..as a matter of fact i crafted both of my keshes at 60%!! I am going to try and +6 them today (gulp). I'll let you know how it turns out. Keep up the blogs please. I'm a big fan!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Aleena said...

Lol! I'm very flattered that you are inspired by the all too rare breaks from grinding where something fun happens! :)

Also, congratulations on your keshs...If you ask me, I'd be too scared to go further myself since EWA is over 17m now on Bartz.

However...with A grade I know everyone's always more encouraged to do so to get that fiery glow :)

Which server do you play on?

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home