Thursday, June 29, 2006

Level 74 And another drop!!!

Wow, a serious benchmark for me has been reached. Level 74. Why such a big deal, DANCE OF THE VAMPIRE! W00T! sweeter than candy.

And, to celebrate- I don't know what it is, but every time I've gotten an armor drop I have been with DeadlyWolf. Our first was an Avadon BP in Witches, then DC Gaiters in Disciples, on Sunday we got our best yet of a Dark Crystal Robe, and today just as I'm about to soe out to get my new skills we kill one or two last mobs and we get Tallum Plate!!


And lastly, as you can see we have joined a new alliance. We're now part of FCA!

All in all, a very profitable and fun week!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Go Aleena!!!

You're my Hero!!! I started a BD (I always love Bd's) @ Devianne. I started a month ago and I powerleveling my toon with help of friends. Im allready @ 57 lvl and Im waiting anxious for my 58lvl dance of fury (woot woot)!

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I managed to go 60+50% woot woot ;)

A quastion for you:

What A grade armor??? Tallum or majestic???

And what about duals? criticals B overenchanged or Kes*Kes A's for A. Speed???? (well when and if I can afford one pair :P)

Lady0

2:41 PM  
Blogger Aleena said...

I like Tallum, I love the attack speed boost. Majestic is just too expensive anyway on Bartz with helms topping 165 million.

I have been using OE'ed tsu*sls focus duals for a LONG time...but another BD in my clan loves her Dual Kesh's. It's mostly a matterof preference, I think. Try both if you get the opportunity and see which works better for you. =D

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Lineage 2 Cheats, Exploits, and Hacks, click here.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home