Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Another DC Drop!

Wow, second Dark Crystal drop in a week. I was duoing with a TH and his OOP SE in Forbidden Path the other day and we got a Sealed DC Robe drop, undersold it at 38m just to move it fast and it sold in under 2 hours. So for a 2 way split it was an excellent drop!

I decided to celebrate by spending my share on a scroll of EW-A and OE'ing my soul bow, so here's my fully buffed stats on a +4 Soul Bow, and the INSANE crits on some level 78 mobs in Imperial Tomb/4 Sepulchers. Not bad for a BD/toon with no bow masteries.


Pretty ridiculous imo.

I also recently have submitted another quest guide to stratics, so if you're level 65+ and solo/grind at the beast farm often make sure you get this quest. You can choose from a set of rewards of mats, one of which is 10 enria, which at current market value on Bartz comes out to between 500k-600k.

Quest Guide: Delicious Top Choice Meat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home