Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Just call me crafty!

Man...% crafts just SUCK. I know it's great to have the quests at dev castle and fg to get the a grade jewel and shield recs and mats from, but they're still 60% or 70%. I had to attempt to craft the majestic set 9 times before I finally finished it. I managed to craft one ring, failed the next 4 in a row. I was pretty upset...so I completely stopped crafting again until I got all 4 complete recipes and mats to craft them all at once [I figure it's less likely that all 4 will fail if I craft them back to back rather then one every now and then]. So go figure, when I tried to craft all 4 at once, all 4 worked. So I'm 5/9 on maj jewel craft which is listed as 70%, and i'm about 55% on them.

So, at level 71/72 I finally got all my a grade jewels woohoo!

Also, while hunting at the beast farm a week or two back I managed to get a drop for a dragon grinder rec! I never see mats for this thing, but I kept it in my warehouse just in case. One day in Giran I see a farmer dwarf selling edges for 100k each so I bought 14 of em and went for it, and it actually worked! So encouraged by this I also crafted a set of maj plate [a set of dress armor]. w00t!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home