Thursday, April 06, 2006

I love being a BladeDancer

Alot of times people ask why I don't really have an alt or why I didn't start an alt until 2 weeks ago for the first time, and I have to say I just love my first class choice. I have no doubts that I made the right choice the first time, it's just so much fun.
Anyway, as you know one of my biggest gripes about my duals is that they're mismatched and that the tsurugi is also, let's face it, pretty darn ugly! And on top of that NCSoft actually paid attention to the fact that they're different swords. This is reflected in the amount of damage each sword does, which is multiplied proportionally when all the buffs are applied. Note that the first crit on each of these pairs is the tsu hitting for the lower number.

In other news... +12 woohoo!! go go super duals!

1 Comments:

Blogger Digita1 said...

Hey nice L2 blog.. Check mine out sometime! ^^

Grats on the duals also :)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home