Monday, March 20, 2006

Weekend Recap

Wow it's been a pretty decent weekend,


  • I overenchanted my duals to +9 this weekend MUCH against my better judgement, but I swear those EW-B's are worse than crack. I get within a few minutes of Giran and I just get the itch. Tried a new one this time, stood outside of Witch and OE'ed it in the middle of an SOE for kicks.
  • Crafted a Doom helmet this weekend, I had a rec for a 60% craft of it and I had helm designs from spending all that time in DVC lately or FG [dont know which]- and it actually succeeded! woohoo! I have a doom helm. [I was SURE that the craft would fail, but at least that would free up the space in my WH]
  • I made level 65 during reagent quest on the 11th floor of ToI [have an ok screenshot of me standing over the dead angel that gave it to me]

  • I've kind of been on the "give bots a chance" kick lately. I've learned from hunting in Witches alot that some bots will surrender a room to you if you manage to figure out who the leader is and PM them. I've been fairly successful with this the last few weeks [not ALL the time, mind you, but more than I would expect]
  • Erpiel lost his duals to some bots in Apostate when he died, but the bots DID return his duals. So, as much as it's become a national sport in Aden to train a bot, they're not ALL bad.
  • I almost died in ToI 9 this weekend...half party got ganked cuz someone lagged and accidentally pulled a train of tribesmen and angels [asshat]. I ran down and managed to shake all the mobs except one, end even with UD he almost killed me...one of the archers made it out and help bail me out at the last minute.
  • The recipe quest is excellent. Once you guys hit lvl 63, you HAVE to get it. It only takes a little more than an hour to finish from start to end. It's a solo/last hit quest so...unfortunately buffers and healers can't really do it, but all melee characters should be able to do it with ease. Go to buffer hill, buy 20 minutes of buffs from whoever's selling and just go at it! The drop rate is fairly high, you can get this quest from the head magister in the dark elf guild in Aden.
  • The accompanying quest at lvl 60 for a grade mats is kinda fun too, it's all the way up at Devastated Castle though and you're not always assured there'll be anyone selling buffs there. However, I think this is a group quest so quest items will drop in party inventory. You can get this quest from the High Priest in Aden.
  • Partied with the new SK a bit, Shi. OMG. Have you ever seen an SK pole before? This is a first to me. The lvl 69 SK came bounding up to Witch with a pole that had some uber-glow to it. A +13 Lance. scary. [Shi is a character based on a popular comic book by William Tucci - I have a #1 authenticated and autographed from Bulletproof Comics in Brooklyn when I lived there - those of you that follow Shi, there's also a Tomoe in the game too]
Welp, I guess I've been TOO lucky this weekend so something catastrophic is bound to happen to me this coming week. w00t for catastrophes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home