Thursday, March 30, 2006

Smoke and Mirrors

I just wanted to take a moment off to comment about how beautiful the game is. I can't even image how many weeks or months went into having an art department working so close with a programming staff to pull this game off. I just love the way the lighting effects are rendered in the game in realtime. Below is a pic of one of the new mobs in Goddard Region which uses SS, you can see the shot charging on its weapon. Also note the lighting on the frontside of the mob, which is being caused by an impending hit or, the declination of the previous hit from our party. It's just amazing.


Here's just a small shot of me and telly over the dead mob. Very shallow DOF, crappy bokeh. My guess would be photographer took this one at 1/60 or slower at about f/4 or so with a cheapie lens.


And lastly, I had a little fun with the letter event. Too bad S's are so hard to come by or else I could've finished it properly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home