Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Random Dragon Musings...

The Damned has defeated Valakas a second time on Bartz with the aid of Vestige... all this dragon slaying kind of reminded me that in the lore (www.lineage2.com), there originally were six dragons that Shilen gave birth to, who fought einhasad and gran kain.

So, now with the creation of the Kamael, hopefully this is NCsoft's way of providing us with a dark attack to fight Aulakiria, the Dragon of Light, should that dragon ever come to be realized in the game (otherwise I guess it's just days of hunting in Pagans and carrying darkness crystals with you).

Five Chronicles, an Interlude and two Kamael content patches and still only two dragons...hmm...Hopefully the playerbase can remain interested in the game long enough to see all six dragons if they are even in the plans.

Anyway...the war with Nova continues...really felt bad for this person who got hit by the firing squad, I know it has nothing to do with Kamael and dragons but it was the closest and most recent image I had available.

Oh well. Happy Tuesday all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

I really should read up! I know nothing of the grand story behind
L2 but six dragons cool. However I fear I may never see all six ingame but I suppose that is more of a worry to you than me being only lvl.46 :P. Oh and btw Happy Tuesday =D

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

also now the image has loaded properly it is sending me into a trance like state o.0 or maybe it is just the fact it's L2, the game always puts me in a daze.lol.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aleena, did you ever get back on the PTS? Never saw you again on it. :/

3:17 PM  
Blogger Aleena said...

lol! Glad you liked the animated gif, dd.

Chaos- Sorry about not getting back to the PTS. Right around the time I started playing I had alot of little family life events I had to deal with, so that kind of ended up eating up alot of my time.

Right now we're kind of still dealing with the fallout of alot of it (i.e. we may have to carry my sister in law's mortgage and other expenses from her household until an executor to her estate is assigned etc). So, my play schedule's been affected. With the time I do have, I've been staying on the live servers doing what little I can for my clan atm :(

Also...I just got the Zariche yesterday so, that's definitely going to be 3 days of trying to hold on to it on Bartz live!

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

I just wonder...what peace of software do you use to make such gif files? :)

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They were suppose to put a water dragon in the bottom of GOE back in c4 before they included val.....yea that worked out good

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home