Thursday, September 13, 2007

Small infos on misc stuffs...

A friend of mine from my old clan recently had the opportunity to attend the GenCon in Indiana and visited the NCSoft Booth, and also attended the meet and greet at the brewery afterwards. I would've considered going also had it not been about a 16 hour drive from New York to Indiana (lol!) Anyway, for people that managed to attend, NCSoft rewarded those people with a special unique accessory (I forgot to ask him what this is called in his inventory)



(and yes, I know I'm wearing tank armor in this ss, I know it's bad, but I wanted to try it for a few days, and really...I don't think it even lasted that long)


PM Piewacket on Bartz if you want a closer view of it!

What else...it seems that in Korea or someplace oveseas they are distributing a Lineage II Prime Edition that includes a statue, and the second art book!! (some of you may already own Ark- The Art of Lineage II, first edition).



These photos show the Dark Elf Statue, I've also seen a few photos of a Light Elf Female in Blue Wolf Robe statue as well as a Human Male in Zubei Heavy Statue (You can find them on Mondes Persistants )...although the other two were already out of box, so I can't confirm that those are alternate package options for the Premium Edition...Anyway here's a few photos that I stole from someone else's blog of them!! woohoo!! (lol!)



3 Comments:

Blogger Cow Nose the 50 Pound Cat said...

Omg wow that artbook looks cool! O.O

11:15 AM  
Blogger Rowdy said...

Glad ur back Aleena! I haven't checked ur blog since May. Gratz on a very fun L2 summer!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi men well only write having faith maybe you like help XD
y bealive you are te only one person onthe world have the book of lineage thrid artbook)
and y cant buy or download anywere , well only like know if you have this book on images because really want but y cant have it T_T well hoping your help wirte my emial for any answer jairomacias7@hotmail.com

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home