Monday, December 17, 2007

Didya make a Kamael? didja didja?!?!?!

I did, since I never really got to play mine on PTS as much as I would've liked to so I made one on live. One of the cool things about making one on live is that I also have access to more armor than I did on PTS, so I have to see what they all would look like on her as well.

Here's Tallum and Majestic:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I really like the looks of both of these. The Majestic light really does have kind of a stately and elegant look to it compared to alot of the other light armors available. Tallum light looks more elaborate than previous Tallum Lights, without being overdone. It looks like the texture designers really had fun with these. They probably would look more complete if I wasn't wearing my academy boots and gloves with these, but eventually I hope to acquire and unseal the entire sets (but I have a long way to go before A grade anyway)

Dark Crystal and Draconic:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I honestly don't know what to make of the DC Light set. It's just....weird...and very red. At first glance I would guess it was Zubei, and be completely mistaken. I have to admit that the shoulders look really sexy in the DC set though, but that's about it. With respect to the Draconic set, not much to say here, looks amazing as usual. I like the look of Draconic on almost every race.

This also is the first armor texture where I've been noticing that the sleeves are generally asymmetrical, I suppose you need to keep your fencing arm free of as much obstruction as possible...but why does that always mean to make the OTHER arm all poofy!?!?! Look at the left sleeve on the draconic light and dc light, wow what's with the poof factor!? They look like clown sleeves!!

Anyway, that's all for now...stay tuned for more random rants and insanity in a few weeks, hopefully I'll actually have something meaningful to say then, if not it'll be more babbling on a non-essential topic like this one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cow Nose the 50 Pound Cat said...

Yay! Looks awesome Aleena! Keep the screenshots coming! :D

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You "naturally" bind to the nearest city that you come into range of. If you do a /loc you will find out what city you are nearest.

The only exceptions to this rule are if you die with karma; use a scroll of escape while you have karma; are a light elf in dark elven territory (you will go back to the light elven village); or are a dark elf in light elven territory (you will go back to the dark elven village).

http://www.ogeworld.com/document_general_info.html?products_id=1490

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home