Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Negate the Scrunchy!

This is going to sound really stupid, and I can't believe I'm going to make a post on this, but being the L2 fashion whore that I am I can't resist. A small note on Dark Elven Females- Certain armor sets also come with an unmentioned hair accessory. If you wear your hair long, you will notice that sets like Karmian, Composite, Plated Leather, DC Light, Imperial Crusader, and a few others also come with a free hair scrunchy so you can wear your hair in a ponytail.

If your character preference is such that you prefer to wear your hair long, you can negate the scrunchy with a hair accessory such as a Feathered Hat. (this ends Aleena's L2 fashion tip of the day- let's get that tacklebox ready for Interlude...I have a feeling that a week of fishing is in order).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh...and I finally broke the 10k crit barrier for the first time a few weeks ago (woohoo!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lastly, a belated Slainte! for everyone who celebrated St. Patrick's Day (Having a wife that is German/Irish has served as insurance that I have not missed a shamrock day in over 11 years)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Firstly nice blog, hoping to start retail L2 so may see you around.
Secondly lol I remember last St Patricks day I was on vent with a few others and an Irish friend joined, also bringing the cavalry they were really drunk and spouting random junk and all of a sudden we could hear something frazzling, However not till the next day did we find out (once they'd sobered) that it was his keyboard and mouse etc He'd spilt beer everywhere lol random I know but it was hilarious at the time xD

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very strong bd in ur grp eh? =)

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home