Friday, December 29, 2006

Two more Stratics Guides

From time to time I write some guides for Stratics to help fill in the gaps, they're pretty much my go-to place when I'm looking for a walkthru to a quest so I do what I can to do my part. I contributed two more today, I hope they get accepted! =D

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/lineage2/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2342&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/lineage2/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2343&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

1 Comments:

Blogger Cow Nose the 50 Pound Cat said...

Hi Aleena! First I would like to say how much I enjoy reading your Lineage 2 blog. It's just so great to see how far your character has come and all the schwag you got! Did you ever buy anything from the farmers? I hope not, but if you did that's OK. I have a feeling you did not though and that is a big accomplishment.

You have inspired me to make a blog of my own! Yes, that's right, a Lineage 2 blog. :D I was wondering , do you want to trade links? I know this is totally out of the blue and you don't know me at all but I promise to be an active poster. ^^ Well tell me what you think. You can e-mail me back at cownosecat@gmail.com

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home