Monday, February 19, 2007

OT: More BMW stuff

Many forums have offtopic posts so I'm adding an offtopic post on my blog. As some of you may or may not know, I've been waiting a while now for the new BMW 3 series hardtop convertible (E93) to be released here in the states. A number of orders have already been built and are awaiting shipment to the US, and they don't even have pricing available yet! ARGH!! I have been waiting over a year for this car to come out!

Anyhow... I'm planning on taking European delivery of the car when I order it (if they ever come out with pricing!), and the more I read about it the more exciting this trip seems like it's going to be. It turns out that BMW is also building some huge delivery/meeting center - check it out at http://www.bmw-welt.com/ . Wow...this is going to be one fun trip this fall/next spring! The last time I was in Europe was when my wife and I went on our honeymoon in Ireland...and that...well...wasn't all that recent!

Bah...fine here's one L2 related comment- My favorite part of Draconic Leather Armor on Dark Elven Females:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite part also. :)

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Cow Nose the 50 Pound Cat said...

I love your blog I can't wait to see more!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home